Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10 Lists of 10 Things That Make Me Happy

Summer reading time kids:

These are in no particular order.

1) Top 10 Comedies That I Laugh At:

1) Airplane
2) Naked Gun
3) Super Troopers
4) Home Alone
5) Happy Gilmore
6) Major League
7) Clerks
8) Snatch
9) Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
10) Empire Records

2) Top 10 Bands That (Currently) I Listen To:

1) Avenged Sevenfold
2) Bullet For My Valentine
3) Tool
4) Halestorm
5) System of a Down
6) Godsmack
7) Flyleaf
8) Shinedown
9) Five Finger Death Punch
10) Volbeat

3) Top 10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing Than Working

1) Watching Sports (Duh!)
2) Eating
3) Sleeping
4) Reading/Writing/Arithmetic
5) Doing a Crossword Puzzle
6) Being on a Cruise
7) Playing Poker
8) Pitching with a healthy shoulder
9) Traveling anywhere
10) Spending time with the wife...no really!

4) Top 10 Foods I'd Eat For My Last Meal

1) Pizza
2) Burgers
3) Ice Cream
4) Chicken Parm
5) Cereal
6) Popcorn
7) Filet Mignon
8) Mac & Cheese
9) BBQ Chicken Sandwich
10) Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon

5) Top 10 TV Series I've Watched

1) The Simpsons
2) Law & Order
3) Family Guy
4) Dexter
5) House
6) NCIS
7) Cheers
8) CSI
9) 24
10) Lost

6)  Top 10 Action Movie 'Popcorn Flicks' (Movies that take no brain power to enjoy)

1) Die Hard
2) Gladiator
3) The Rock
4) Terminator 2
5) Leon (The Professional)
6) Kill Bill
7) Jurassic Park
8) Rocky IV
9) Tombstone
10) Bad Boys

7) Top 10 Movies Made Before I Was Born (1978)

1) Jaws
2) Star Wars
3) The Dirty Dozen
4) The Great Escape
5) The Wizard of Oz
6) The Rear Window
7) The Birds
8) Psycho (Hitchcock movies...get it??)
9) Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
10) The Sting

8) Top 10 Sporting Events I'd Sell My Soul To Attend if My Favorite Team Was Playing

1) Stanley Cup Finals Game 7
2) Super Bowl
3) World Series Game 7
4) NCAA Men's Final Four
5) College World Series (Only one I've been too, sadly no UNC there)
6) World Cup Final
7) NFC Championship Game at RFK
8) Olympic Hockey Gold Medal Game
9) BCS Championship Game (Preferably at the Rose Bowl)
10 NBA Finals Game 7

9) Top 10 Places I'd love to Watch A Sporting Event (Because I never have)

1) Dean Dome
2) Augusta National (The Masters)
3) Churchill Downs (Kentucky Derby)
4) The Big House (Can Michigan not play though)
5) The Rose Bowl
6) The LA Coliseum
7) Lambeau Field at Night
8) Busch Stadium
9) Dodger Stadium (sitting quietly next to Vin Scully)
10) Indianapolis Motor Speedway

10) Top 10 Movies I Love That Haven't Been Listed

1) Rounders
2) Trainspotting
3) Fight Club
4) Seven
5) Star Wars
6) The Usual Suspects
7) Pulp Fiction
8) The Shawshank Redemption
9) The Silence of the Lambs
10) Chicken Run


No comments: